Echo 4 Update

Just wanted to throw out an update on Echo 4.

I just finished compiling every chapter into a single word doc.  Final word count is a little over 130,000 words.  The rough draft clocked in at a little over 355,000 words.  Which means that I cut out around a little over 63% of the original manuscript.  Over the next few days, I’ll be making sure the formatting is as good as I can make it.  I’m a little worried over my use of the Andale Mono font in a couple of chapters, but that can easily be fixed if it doesn’t compile well in Smashwords’ and Kindle’s online formatter.


5 thoughts on “Echo 4 Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s